Automotive Embedded systemTraining, Placements assistance and IN-house projects experience
Log-in rest we will take care
Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, IT
Our main goal is to give the Best service than other in market.
1. Protect your Visa status.
2. Provide quality training with well expertized Trainers.
3. All the Trainers are well experienced and presently on On-Project.
4. Give you a brief knowledge on what the market is in USA.
5. Guide you and provide marketing until you are ON-Project.
(a) Automotive embedded c.
a) Introduction to Automotive Embedded Systems
b) Embedded C & Coding Standards Acc to Automotive
c) Introduction to ARM
d) Automotive Embedded System Design & SDLC
e) Automotive Sensory System
f) Automotive Protocols
g) • Introduction & Methodology
h) Advantages of AUTOSAR architecture
1) Overview and data exchange formats (ECU extract, ECUC, System description)
2) AUTOSAR Architecture
a) Introduction to various layers of AUTOSAR
b) Introduction to AUTOSAR technical concepts like BSW, RTE, SWC
3) AUTOSAR BSW
a) Introduction to design and development of various BSW modules
b) Demonstration on configuration of BSW modules using AUTOSAR configuration tools
4) AUTOSAR RTE
a) AUTOSAR technical concepts like SWC, Runnable, Ports, Interfaces, etc.,
b) Demonstration on configuration & design of SWC
c) Demonstration on configuration of OS(mapping of tasks, events, etc.,)
5) AUTOSAR Communication Stack
a. Introduction to AUTOSAR communication stack and data flow between the layers of
6) AUTOSAR communication stack.
a. Configuration of various modules of communication stack(e.g.: MCU, COM, PDUR, CAN, CANIF, CANTP)
a. General view of AUTOSAR
b. Hands- on exposer to work on embedded product development using AUTOSAR Architecture.
Thanks & Regards